Privacy and data protection policy
In compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, by which Directive 95 is repealed / 46 / CE (hereinafter, RGPD), Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, LSSI-CE) and Organic Law 3/2018 , Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights (hereinafter, LOPDGDD), Your Company or name guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, of any type that our clients provide us, in accordance with the provisions of the Regulation General Protection of Personal Data.
The data provided will be treated in the terms established in the RGPD, in that sense GREEN DISTRICT has adopted the levels of protection that are legally required, and has installed all the technical measures at its disposal to avoid loss, misuse, alteration, access not authorized by third parties, set out below. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Denomination: GREEN DISTRICT
Telephone: +34 678 125 074
PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
USERS / BROWSERS OF THE RESPONSIBLE’S WEBSITE
We will process your personal data provided through our web forms to:
· Respond to requests, complaints and incidents transferred through our contact channels incorporated into the website.
· Understand the behavior of the navigator within the web in order to detect possible computer attacks on our web.
· Comply with the legal obligations that are directly applicable to us and regulate our activity.
· To protect and exercise our rights or respond to claims of any kind.
· Where appropriate, sending commercial communications related to the goods or services that make up our activity, and / or news or bulletins related to our sector.
· Manage and send you the requested budget.
· We manage your data to schedule the requested appointment.
LEGAL BASIS OF THE TREATMENT.
USERS / BROWSERS ON THE RESPONSIBLE’S WEBSITE.
· In the consent that you have given us to process your data for the purposes indicated. The refusal to provide your personal data will make it impossible to process your data for the aforementioned purposes.
· To comply with the legal obligations that apply to us. In this case, the interested party may not refuse the processing of personal data.
· In our legitimate interest to protect our image, business and trajectory by avoiding attacks on our website. In this case, the interested party may not refuse the processing of personal data, although they may exercise, where appropriate, the rights recognized in section eight of this policy.
DEADLINES OR CRITERIA FOR CONSERVATION OF DATA.
The personal data provided will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which they were initially collected.
Once the data is no longer necessary for the treatment in question, they will be kept duly blocked so that, where appropriate, they will be made available to the competent Public Administrations and Bodies, Judges and Courts or the Public Prosecutor’s Office, during the limitation period. of the actions that could derive from the relationship maintained with the client and / or the legally stipulated retention periods.
AUTOMATED DECISIONS AND PREPARATION OF PROFILES.
The website does not make automated decisions or create profiles.
During the period of duration of the processing of your personal data, the organization may transfer your data to the following recipients:
· Judges and Courts.
· State Security Forces and Bodies.
· Other competent public authorities or bodies, when the person in charge has a legal obligation to provide personal data.
INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
The organization does not carry out any International Data Transfer.
The interested parties may exercise their rights of access, rectification and deletion at any time and completely free of charge, as well as request that the processing of their personal data be limited, oppose it, request the portability of these (whenever technically possible) or withdraw the consent given, and where appropriate, where appropriate, not to be the subject of a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling.
To do this you can use the forms provided by the organization, or send a letter to the postal address or email indicated above. In any case, your request must be accompanied by a photocopy of your ID. or equivalent document, in order to prove your identity.
In case you feel your rights are violated with regard to the protection of your personal data, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can file a claim with the competent Data Protection Control Authority (Agency Spanish Data Protection), through its website: www.agpd.es.
In compliance with the provisions of article 21 of Law 34/2002 on services of the information society and electronic commerce, if you do not want to receive more information about our services, you can unsubscribe by sending an email to the address info @ greendistrict.cat, with subject “LOWS”.
VERACITY OF THE DATA.
The interested party guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date; agreeing to inform of any change regarding the data that you provide, through the channels enabled for this purpose and indicated in point one of this policy. It will be responsible for any damage or loss, both direct and indirect, that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he declares that he has the consent of the interested parties and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting the organization from any responsibility derived from the lack of compliance with this obligation. .
Social Networks are part of the daily life of many Internet users, and for them the Entity has created different profiles in some of them.
All users who visit our website have the opportunity to join our social networks or groups.
However, you must bear in mind that, unless we request your data directly (for example, through marketing actions, contests, promotions, or any other valid way), your data will belong to the corresponding Social Network, so we recommend that you carefully read their conditions of use and privacy policies, as well as, make sure to configure your preferences regarding the treatment of data.
MODIFICATIONS / UPDATE
If you have questions about this policy, you can contact GREEN DISTRICT SL through the following email: email@example.com